Deliver your message with impact and no fear using NLP
- Are you looking for a way to create impact to for your listeners?
- Have you any fear about everyones eyes being on you?
- Have you a message to share with the world that will make a difference to people?
- Have you always wanted to be a great speaker or trainer but feel like you don't have the skills?
- Do you look at the likes Tony Robbins, Barrack Obama, Winston Churchill and wish you could speak like them?
When you master how to put yourself and your ideas across in an impactful and elegant way, it opens so many more doors and opportunities. Helping move things forward in your life.
The world deserves to hear your message!
Why these skills are so important
We are always public speaking, whether it be one to one, in a small meeting, interview, on a date or on the stage in front of 1000 people.
The words you use, the way you say them, what you do with you body, managing your state and how you command the space, all make the difference, its not just information sharing!!
Your tools and style act as a vessel to deliver your message deep into people's unconscious so they will remember you and how you made their life better in some way.
This weekend will teach you the tools and methods of mastering public speaking and training so you too can step up and share what you have to say.
If this sounds good, keep reading.......
Are any of these statements true for you:
- You have experience in speaking or training but want to take things to the next level.
- You have avoided speaking in public like the plague and the fear is holding you back.
- You rely on notes, cue cards or powerpoint and would like to forget, them and really be yourself.
- You know public speaking is a powerful way of spreading your message and want to get out there.
Public speaking is the way to deliver your message to to many. A way to create real impact whilst changing minds and lives. Now is the time for you to show up and shine!
Public speaking throws up many questions
- Will people listen and be engaged?
- How do I open and close a talk?
- Will I remember what I have to say?
- What if I get anxious and mess up with everyone watching me?
- How do I stand?
- How quick do I speak, is it ok to pause?
- How do I structure a talk or training?
- Should I use powerpoint or not?
The list goes on and on!
All of which have kept me up at night in a cold sweat in the past!
During this experiential weekend...
You will learn:
What makes a great speaker
Gain rapport with a whole room within minutes
To defuse any fear you have around public speaking
Different learning styles and how to address these in the room
How to manage your state to command the room and have real presence
Use your body and your movement to compliment your presentation
Use your tonality and your voice to create impact
Learn language patterns of influence to help you embed your message into your audience's unconscious
Use stories and metaphor to create change in others
Plan and structure a talk to keep engagement
Also you will:
Learn a powerful technique to remember your talk without notes
Get to practice your presenting skills to gain feedback and confidence
Know how to get enrolments and further business from speaking
What makes this different from other courses out there?
It is not just teaching you information, it is so much more!
The weekend is experiential, immersive and is a combination of psychology, coaching and skill sets.
I will be using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to help rewire your mind, recode your emotions and instal new neurology of speaking success.
You will learn how to use NLP to embed information in your audience's unconscious too.
You will dissolve away fear and leave with a new perception of speaking and have the confidence to get in front of and wow your audience.
All so you can look back on life in old age and feel fulfilled, see your success and say to yourself, wow what a life!!
- Two whole days of learning and growing with peers and an experienced trainer.
- Full Speaking mastery manual to keep and review your material post course.
- Supportive environment to learn, grow and build a community of like minded people.
- Membership to private Facebook group for ongoing support.
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- Templates for planning new talks.
Meet your trainer
I am David Williams your Coach and NLP Trainer. Simply Clear Coaching was created to help you to have a simply clear mind and life and is built on the following values:
With a background as a therapist in mental heath services and running a successful training and speaking business, I bring over ten years experience in group facilitation, public speaking and success psychology to the table, drawing on many different disciplines.
Public speaking is a constant spring board to enrolling more clients, attracting business and being able to provide training which truly makes a difference in the world.
I am dedicated to offering my skills and knowledge to the world, so that you too can live your best life. I created this program so that you can take the stress out of public speaking and enjoy sharing what you have to share with the world.
It will be my pleasure to accompany you on this transformative experience into speaking mastery.
Looking forward to seeing you on the weekend.
Creator of Simply Clear Coaching and Public Speaking Mastery Weekend.
David Williams 🙂
Where, when and how much?
Saturday and Sunday 23rd - 24th November 2019
9:00am – 5.00pm
Arrive at 9.00am for registration and meeting with your fellow attendees and me. Ready for a 09:30am start.
Venue: Chelmsford Club, 108 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0RG
The Chelmsford Club is a beautiful venue to host your Public Speaking Mastery weekend. It has a warm professional feel with free parking and Wifi.
You will be looked after all day in great surroundings by me and the wonderful staff.
Lunch and Refreshments:
You will be provided with refreshments throughout the day and stationery to use.
Lunch can be bought at the hotel or you can bring your own.
The investment in you
The investment in yourself including all of your resources is:
Early Bird Price until the 1st November
£495 after this date
You can confirm your limited space by paying a deposit below.
How do I book?
Booking is essential and only 15 places available, just click the button below to pay your deposit and reserve your spot.
Pay your deposit today
You can spread the cost of this weekend by paying the deposit of £95 now. and settling the balance one week before the weekend.