Saturday 21st April - 10:00 - 17:00
Leigh - on - Sea
- Do you find it hard to say no and to be assertive?
- Find dealing with challenging people difficult?
- Do you put your needs below everyone else?
- Ever find you keep yourself small?
Sometimes it can be easy to feel small in the big wide world, sometimes life events and people can cause us to shrink and to not occupy our true place in life. When we face challenging situations, challenging people and challenging decisions, it can be easy to give away our power and neglect our needs.
Is it time for you to show up and shine and step into your power place? Then read on......
'Empowering You' is a whole day immersive experience designed with you in mind and is a combination of empowerment psychology, body work, communication and assertiveness skills and powerful meditations to build your empowerment state, all in a supportive environment.
Is an entire day of growth and transformation, in a space created with a a sense of compassion, understanding and safety. You will leave the experience with an empowered emotional blue print to live by and the tools to maintain this state in your life.
What To Expect
- We will be using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and hypnosis to help shift your behaviour and beliefs, affecting your neurology and creating brain pathways for empowerment.
- Discover the mental shifts in perspective which you need to understand how important and powerful you truly are.
- Understand how you filter the world and create your experience of reality. Learn to change your filters, notice more opportunities in your life and grasp them with confidence.
How you present yourself to the world
- Learn how you use your body to interact with the world and how your posture dramatically impacts on your whole state of being.
- Experience how the use of your voice can engage people and how it is your tool to express who you are. Voice tonality and breathing has the power to allow you to really impact more on your world and share what you have to offer.
- Develop your 'Connection State' and learn how to expand your sphere of connection. Helping you to reach out and feel connected with more people.
Assertiveness and saying no
- Learn how to manage emotionally when around challenging people. Use your 'Power State' to remain in a place of love and create protection for yourself.
- Grow your communication skills in exploring and expressing what your needs are. Learn how assertiveness can be simple but challenging and how to best go about this.
- Understand your rights as a person, how this can give you guidance in moving forward and to listen to your needs is important if you are to thrive.
What others are saying
"The workshop was relaxed enough to give reassurance that I was in a safe place to explore my emotions, attitudes and actions. However, it was challenging enough to allow me to see the good and bad in those things and begin to find ways to accept and change."
"So helpful and revealing about yourself"
"Excellent, really interactive and stimulating......
The beginning of a new chapter in my journey of life, meeting more like minded people."
"This will enable me to be successful and live a very happy and productive life"
It's a multimedia experience
Throughout your day, you will grow through a range of experiences, catering for all learning styles:
- Brain entrainment music
- Sharing experiences
- Teaching experiences
- Video experiences
- Group experiences
- Individual experiences
- Written experiences
- Trance and meditations experiences
- Full work book
- Certificate of attendance
- Double CD of meditations from the course
- Buffet lunch and refreshments throughout day
- A whole lot of love
Where, when and how much
Leigh Community Centre. 71 Elm Road, Leigh on Sea, Essex, SS9 1SP
It is a short walk from Leigh Broad Way with car park behind.
No current date set, but join the waiting list below.
£70 for the ticket and £3.95 booking fee including all resources
How do I book?
Booking is essential, please click the book now button below to pay and reserve your space. You will then receive your welcome PDF by E-mail. If you cannot make this date then please fill in your details at the bottom of this page to be placed on the waiting list. If you wish to discuss any aspect of the course, please fee free to call me.
Call David on: 07835837653
Personal note from David
I am David Williams and have been helping myself and others to grow through the world of therapy and coaching for ten years. I have a background as an Occupational Therapist and have trained in many psychological, coaching and therapy disciplines over the years.
I love being able to give you the opportunity to shed the beliefs and experiences that were preventing you from being in touch with who you are - A truly powerful individual.
So come and join the Simply Clear Family and phone today.
Wishing you a simply clear life, from Simply Clear Coaching.
David Williams - Your Coach and Change Agent
Join the Empowering You Course waiting list
Enter your details here to be the first to hear about the next date for your Empowering You Course and other tips for managing your mind and life.