Want better staff wellbeing and productivity?
We can help with:
- Improved wellbeing, productivity and dynamics within your work place.
- Demonstrating that your business cares about wellbeing.
- Helping to meet legal requirements regarding mental health.
- Saving you money by improving absenteeism and retention rates.
What we offer
Here at Simply Clear Coaching we provide businesses with training and coaching opportunities in the following areas:
- Mental wellbeing
- Leadership skills
- Rapport and communication
- One to one coaching
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) in business
Did you know?
- 12.5 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17.
- This equates to 23.8 days per person per year.
- In 2016/17 this accounted for 49% of all working days lost due to ill health. (www.hse.gov.uk).
Poor mental health costs UK employers between £33 billion and £42 billion a year (www.gov.uk).
A legal requirement
It is a legal requirement of employers to make reasonable adjustments to ensure that people with mental health challenges are able to remain in work and are supported.
It is my pleasure to assist businesses in supporting their staff into being the best they can be, in turn helping businesses to be the best they can be.
A happy work force is a productive workforce.
Why choose Simply Clear Coaching?
10 years experience in providing wellbeing coaching.
Pride ourselves on exceptional training with real impact.
Experience working in the NHS and acute knowledge of workplace stress.
Trainer of NLP accredited by the Society of NLP and always updating skills and knowledge.
Your personal consultation
At Simply Clear Coaching we like to offer a personalised, bespoke service. We will come and meet with your organisation and spend time with you to explore what services will really make the difference to your business, work place and staff.
Let us help you discover how it feels to know you have invested in your business's wellbeing and to start seeing the benefits.